Wednesday, March 2, 2011

6.Unplanned trip {Disneyworld}

"M-I-C, see ya real soon, K-E-Y, why because we love you, M-O-U-S-E"

6.Welcome to DISNEYWORLD!
Date:
Activity: Unplanned Trip
Place: Disneyworld
Costs:

The funny thing is when I first came up with, 30 things before turning 30, I decided to retrieve ideas from facebook status post, to see what my friends would suggest I do. One of the first comments was "Disneyworld." So I thought to myself, that would be awesome, but not gonna happen. I jotted it down on my "bonus" list anyway. Sure enough I was hired to work an event in....Orlando, Florida! Naturally, I extended my stay and purchased 2 them park tickets at Disneyworld.  My mom joined me in this adventure and we made a fun girls trip out of it.  They always say if you want to feel like a kid again go to Disney!  Well I agree, it certainly catered to my heart and I believe it would all ages!  Here are some pictures of my favorite things.  Enjoy! 



Epcot




Safari Ride @ Animal Kingdom



Animal Kingdom's "Tree of Life"

Favorites:

 
"Celebrate life"-Walt Disney

No comments:

Post a Comment