Friday, June 4, 2010

2.Watch Casablanca

Date: 05.24.10
Activity: Watch Casablanca for the first time
Place: My Living Room
Costs: FREE, borrowed DVD from a friend
I won't bore you with details, as I am sure many of you have watched this classic yourself.   I will say that I had very high expectations and when the movie ended found myself thinking, "really, that is it?"  Maybe I missed something or maybe it is one of those movies that gets better every time you watch it.  I absolutely appreciate it for what it is, a classic,  I just personally wanted to feel more emotion and passion between the characters.  I felt like I should have felt heartbroken or some kind of sad emotion.  Other than a couple of scenes, I felt pretty unmoved the entire film(and I am an emotional gal).  Regardless, it is a classic and I am glad now to say I have watched it.
Favorites:
*Picture
*Fashion
*History
*Famous quotes, "Here's lookin at you, kid."
*Song "As time goes by"- a kiss is just a kiss...

Take Away:: appreciate things for what they are
# Completed:: 2
# to go:: 28
Months until 30th:: 11

Adventure Awaits!!

"We'll always have Paris" -Rick to Ilsa

No comments:

Post a Comment