Tuesday, June 22, 2010

4.30 things Food/Drink, 1 {Perry's-BEST STEAK}

Date: 06.19.10
Activity: Try steak at Perry's Steakhouse & Grille
Place: Houston, TX
Costs: $25 and up-Fine Dining
Notes: known for famous pork chops!
http://www.perryssteakhouse.com/


picture of room that we dined in

my mom's dish, so wonderful

What a treat!  My mother, step dad, and I had a lovely evening celebrating birthdays at Perry's Steakhouse.  We started off with a bottle of red wine and lobster as an appetizer.  Then tried their amazing turtle soup and wedge salad.  We each ordered a steak of some sort.  My moms was the picture above, which they seared and cut at our table.  My step dad and I had the filet perry that was topped with crab meat.  After we cleaned our delicious plates we ordered creme brulee and coffee.  The ambiance was romantic, service was amazing, and food was unforgettable.  This is a wonderful place for any special occasion, date, or just fine dining.  They also have wine lockers for those that frequent the restaurant(maybe someday I will have a locker) :)  I do plan to go back and try their famous pork chops!  The Austin location has a pork chop lunch special on Fridays for aprox. $11.  Yummy, I cannot wait to go back!!   

Take Away:: fine dining is good for the soul (and tummy)
# Completed 30 things Food/Drink:: 1
# to go:: 29
Months until 30th:: 10 1/2 months

Adventure Awaits!!

"More is More"-review from Texas Monthly on Perrys, March 2009

all images from Perry's website

No comments:

Post a Comment