Friday, July 9, 2010

4.30 things Food/Drink, 3 {Tomunchi Yogurt}

Date: 07.09.10
Activity: Yogurt!
Place: Tomunchi Yogurt (Austin, TX)
(512) 491-7138
1701 W Parmer Ln, #105
Costs: based on weight of your yogurt cup

Self-serve yogurt on a hot summer day?  Yes please!!
This place has been calling my name everyday this week as I peal my melted self out of my car only to walk right passed it.  Today there was no stopping me!  I was able to walk right in and get started on my yogurt concoction.  My personal ingredient choices were: cake batter yogurt topped with ladles of juicy strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, sliced almonds, and chunks of cookie dough.  They have several options to compliment every palette.  I have a feeling I will be posting more yogurt places in the near future.  I am now on a mission this summer to discover as many delicious yogurt places as possible in the Austin area.   

Take Away:: frozen yogurt is one of the most refreshing ways to take a break from the summer heat
# Completed 30 things Food/Drink:: 3
# to go:: 27
Months until 30th:: 10 months

Adventure Awaits!!

"Laughter is brightest where food is best." —-Irish Proverb

No comments:

Post a Comment