Friday, July 16, 2010

4.30 things Food/Drink, 4 {Curra's Grill}

avocado margarita!
Date: 07.15.10
Activity: Try the avocado margarita at Curra's Grill
Place: Curra's Grill "the Mother of all Mex"-Austin, TX
Cost: entree range $9-$30
http://www.currasgrill.com/

Curra's Grill is a great laid back, casual place to go when you're in the mood for some good Mexican food and a refreshing margarita.  They are famous for their avocado margarita(picture above) and after having one last night I know why.  I had a friend suggest the chicken mole, so I ordered chicken mole enchiladas(picture below).  The enchiladas were covered with their special sauce, which was unique and delicious.  Curra's also has an outdoor patio area that looked inviting.  The restaurant space was a lot smaller than I expected and felt a little congested, but managed to still feel relaxing.  Since I live north the location(I35 & Oltorf) wasn't convenient, but if it was easier for me to get to I would be a frequent visitor!

 
Take Away:: drink outside the box
# Completed 30 things Austin:: 4
# to go:: 26
Months until 30th:: 9 1/2 months

Adventure Awaits!!

"MI CASA ES SU CASA"-slogan above entrance door

No comments:

Post a Comment